- SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the name given to activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings.
- Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to awebsite by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
- SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine.
- Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering.
- In many respects it’s simply quality control for websites. Having said that, if there was ever an industry that was little understood by outsiders its SEO.
Today the change and evolution of technologies, businesses are doing everything they can to keep ...