- Complementary to and integrated with Java.
- Complementary to and integrated with HTML .It is mainly written with HTML.
- It is an open and cross-platform.
- It always written with starting and ending tags for example <script> js code</script>
- If you consider page loading time then you must written it within footer.
The script tag takes some important attributes:
- Language: This attribute specifies what scripting language you are using.
Let us write our class example to print out “Hello AllHelpServices!”
<!– document.write(“Hello AllHelpServices!”) //–>
Result of above code will be : Hello AllHelpServices!