- Your Web hosting service is the technical backbone of your site.
- Its service and support options will play a big role in your business’s operation.
- Hosting companies usually charge monthly, and the cheapest company isn’t always best.
- Choose carefully the first time: once you pick your Web host and install your files there, moving to a new host is, at best, a major headache. Ideally you’ll choose a good one and stay there.
- It’s worth finding a good service for your website, since the site is the backbone of your online store.
- If it’s finicky, sales will certainly suffer.
- Free web hosting services are available, but since you’re selling products online, you’ll need to pay for a service that offers the options you need.
- You’ll need enough space for growth if your business does well.
- Choose a hosting service that allows for customization if you’re planning on doing your own programming.