Reasons to use Bootstrap
There are many reasons to use bootstrap front end framework some of them are listed below:
- Ease of Use: Bootstrap provides LESS files and plain CSS files. Only you need to download the files from Bootstrap official website. Unzip them and place them in the head of your HTML files. That’s it your bootstrap framework is available to work, then only you want to know it’s class for use.
- Time saving: Bootstrap includes ready made code for your use and no need to write separate code. It saves your time and cost of development.
- Speedily development: It includes ready made code so no need to write code it consumes your time. The ready made code helps to save time as well as growth in development. So can deliver a development quickly.
- Responsive: Bootstrap CSS framework contains column grid system. Creating mobile ready websites is a breeze with Bootstrap framework, it happen because of the fluid grid layout that dynamically adjusts to the proper screen resolution.
- Customizable: Bootstrap has facility for developers to have the ability to pick & choose the features that are needed.
- Integration: If you want to integrate bootstrap with your older website for that just you need to include it into your website HTML header or copy it into your style file it starts working.
- Supports: It supports all modern browsers including IE8+.
- Updates: Updates coming out on more regular and constant basis. As soon as web developers find a problem, the Bootstrap team starts looking to fix it.