Google Business Listing or Google Places
Google My Business or Google places is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses, brands, artists, and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Get your business hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps — with Google My Business.
- Low cost.
- High search engine results.
- Increased reputation on and offline.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Excellent opportunities to extend branding online.
- Integrates superbly with other online marketing efforts.
- Extremely mobile phone friendly.
- All your accurate, up to date information readily available.
- Allows you to show up in Google Maps.
- Can include special offers and printable coupons.
- Photographs and images of your business lead to increased trust from a potential customer’s perspective.
- Streamlined analytics allow you to see who has been searching for you and where they have previously been online. This enables you to adjust your marketing plans accordingly.
- If you don’t have a website this is an easy way to maintain an online presence.
- More people search for businesses online than anywhere else and Google Places is a superb way to put your business in front of them.
- Google Places beats any offline marketing method for your business in terms of ROI.
- You can surge past more established websites within your market with a Google Places listing so that a first page listing on Google is far more easily achievable.
- Google Places listings beat organic results hands down when it comes to search results.
- If you are running a business in a major city, Google may well offer you a free professional photo shoot of your business as this helps them both verify your listing and enhance the quality of their offer.
- You will be far more visible to the vast majority of users of both Android and iPhones who are searching for businesses within a 5km radius.
- Provided your listing is set up properly, you can achieve all of the above within an impressively short period of time.