Understanding the algorithm and ranking factors for Google My is every bit as challenging as try to get your head around the core Google Search algorithm.
Google My Business or Google places is one online tool ,This feature allows you to list location and address of your business on a map which in turn enables potential customers to get precise directions to where you are rather than having to rely on a map or scribbled instructions. Google place listing give your business benefits on online market .
In addition, there are options on Google My Business to include coupons, special offers, videos, images, opening hours and preferred payment methods within your Google Places listing.
Google My business provides map and every user or customer are available on mobile so he can search business easily thorough map because every smart phone have facility of map . Google Places is infinitely accessible 24/7, working for you to bring in more customers without you having to lift a finger.
On Google my business having review facility on that user can add their review about your business if your business have good quality then it will increase your productivity .
Google Places for Business is one of the search engine company’s most innovative platforms for businesses who want to build a more substantial customer base via the Internet.
Benefits of Google Places for Business
- Google’s Places index is that it doing so automatically adds your company to the website’s Google Maps application.
- Map of their local area.
- The map will have a destination ping that indicates where your small business is in relation to their home or other local points of interest.
- Customers will be able to use Google’s Maps feature to get directions to your business.
- Searches for your business online find your company’s location.
- Integrated into Google’s services.
- Google Places for Business listing will automatically be placed at the top of the search results for any term relating to your company or your company’s services.
Google & SEO Are More Important
Don’t ignore the power of Google My Business.
While you may be killing it in terms of search engine results, there is always room for improvement. Be sure local customers are finding you by taking advantage of this hugely effective tool. And don’t listen to SEO and social media experts that claim Google+ and Google My Business are dead. GMB is more important than ever, especially for local businesses.